Sunday, March 7, 2010

A summary of my Oscar Tweets, Part 1

6:46 p.m. Christoph Waltz wins the Oscar we all expected him to win. Gracious guy. Not a memorable speech, but to the point. Hope Woody Harrelson gets another chance some day. He was terrific in The Messenger. 6:35 p.m. The Oscars or Vegas? I'm bummed already. Hate this set 6:25 p.m. That's the best I've seen Meryl Streep look at an awards show. She finally gets into Oscar glitz. 6:15 p.m. I've got a big screen TV over my left shoulder where Jennifer Lopez looms very large. Draw your own conclusions. 5:59 p.m. George Clooney is way too honest. Tells AP that, by now, just about everyone knows who'll win. Doesn't expect victories for either Vera Farmiga or Anna Kendrick, both nominated for supporting actress for work in Up in the Air. Thinks the nominations will boost their careers, though.

No comments: